- To equip schoolteachers with the mindset to address key challenges that educational systems face in areas associated with the analysis and the understanding of children’s rights
- To equip teachers with rights-related storytelling skills so that they can present the process and the establishing agents of children’s rights to their students in a child-friendly way.
- To increase the knowledge & skills of primary and secondary school teachers to ensure that children’s rights are approached in an effective, everyday life
- To capacitate teachers to better prepare children as future adult citizens who are entitled to fundamental rights.
- To capacitate teachers to be able process the analogies between human rights as a general umbrella category and children’s rights.
- To capacitate children, teaching staff and parents to create a better quality of life within the entire school and local communities
0% Complete 0/6 Steps