Participants will become able to
- Identify the factors that promote or hinder Children’s Rights in their schools and surrounding community
- Underline the necessity for establishing a RBSP.
- Discuss the need to establish synergies within and around schools for the development of a RBSP.
- Analyze the community surrounding the school to identify potential stakeholders who may function as partners and allies.
- Apply participatory practices to identify, sensitize, mobilize and engage stakeholders for the development of a RBSP.
0% Complete 0/3 Steps